*wiping all of these dusts*

by - 5:40 PM

Umm..., hey!


I'm back after two years abandoned this page, in fact i forgot that i had a blog but these few months i have an urge to continue to blogging again and i want to improve my blog and making a specific topic to this blog which is beauty. I've been working with my beauty account on instagram, and i was like, "Why do i don't make it to the blog too?", well so here i am!

There's a lot of things that happened with me. I'm 17 now, and i currently am taking my last year of senior high school and i'm gonna be graduate next year and yes, hello college life. This terrifies me actually, because i'm not still prepared to be in college and i still have no idea where should i go after finishing school. Yeah i wanna be on college, but i still don't know which one that i will choose for my college.

Okay, just stops it here because i don't make this post to talk about it.

As i said i'm gonna make a beauty contents here, i could see this blog gonna contains reviews, first impression, or just some article about beauty, etc. But i'm still gonna post about my rants, my life, my thoughts, or any non-beauty related articles because i love to write everything. Anyway, i'm gonna do to write with Bahasa too, to make it easier and reachable for my fellow Indonesian beauty blogger (duh as you are one of beauty blogger sar) to read my posts, but i still write in English too 'cause i love English.

Let's hope i could stick into this blog for a long time. Amin.



See you on my next post!





17:40
August 26th, 2018



You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram