Introduce: M E

by - 9:13 PM

Umm..., hi!


Okay it sounds awkward lol


So yeah, this is my very first post in my blog and i actually don't know what i should post here, like something specific about this or that or whatever. So i think that'd be good if i'll tell something about myself, right?

Sooo here we go!


As you know my name is Sarah, you can see it clearly in my headline because i don't know what any cool names that cool enough to put there so i simply write down my name. Yeah, i'm so far for being creative. I'm 15 years old girl who always being lazy to do anything and always talks shit in her head. I'm from Indonesia, a country in Southeast Asia. You can call me shy and quite girl in school but i'm totally different if i'm with my best friends or in my home. Actually i'm not that shy, i just having a little trouble to making friends, you know i'm a type of person who can't keep a conversation going, so if you have a talk with me i just simply nod or agreeing it etc without bring up the topic which makes me, um...., boring? No one has said that to me but i just assume myself that i'm that kind of person. I honestly don't know what i should say, because some things are just not necessary and i'm confused as hell, i want to look nice in front of people but has difficulity to look like that.

Yas, this is one of my high school's problem.


But i've made some friends in high school, i can say if i walk in the school whether it's in the canteen or parking lot or restrooms or in the school hall i met few people that say hi to me. Honestly i'm kinda proud of that though i know there were lots of people that the other people say hi to them more than my friends say hi to me.
But seriously i think they're not my friends, just some acquiantance who being nice to everyone they know. I know i shouldn't think like that, but i should admit after school finishes i usually waited alone for my mom to pick me up, i sit in the canteen alone though i know some of my 'friends' were sitting in a few tables near me. No, i don't mean to 'oh they should ask me to join them', to be honest i don't want to join them if they actually ask me (i always avoid them tbh) because that would be really boring and awkward for me. I just think that not everyone you think your friends is your friends.

I know i'm the wrong ones here, i shouldn't waited someone to walk at me, to talk to me and being nice to me. I should try to be nice to everyone and not being the quiet one but ugh i don't know how to being nice to new people. My best friend (from jhs) always reminds me to try to talk to people more often but seriously it's harder than what it looks. But after i met a lot of people here, i only met a few people that i like. They're all in same class with me and there are more boys than girls. Seriously, befriended with boys are easier and more exciting than girls. The girl that quite close to me has her own squad so if i walk with her and she meets her squad then we sit together in the canteen i feel like i'm totally trash there, though some of her squad is nice and i like them. Lately i avoid her so if she meets her squad i won't be trash anymore but if she's only with few person that i like i usually go for them if i'm alone.

And now i've write some paragraphs for only one topic and it includes my opinions and also my confession. Wow.

Let's moving to the next topic!


Well, is it okay if i bring up the 'what i love and my favorites' topic?

There's loads of things that i love. I love braids, make-up, rain, writing, reading, singing, moonlight, stargazing, cats, watching beautiful sceneries (like mountain view or sunny field or beach etc), sunrise (sunset too but i love sunrise more), a really warm and bright morning, taking a walk, dim lights, smell of fresh bread, and also i love to watch fireworks and city lights. Ah they're more but i forgot lol i have a long list about 'what i love' in my notebook but too lazy to take it.

I love braids since i don't know, maybe a year ago, one day i found a fishtail braid picture and i think it's so beautiful, so i search on youtube and start learning it though at first it's so hard for me. You should keep your arms up for a long time to finish one braid (if you're a beginner) and i give up so i decide to braid my friend's hair and the first time i could do my french braid (though it's not perfect) i'm so happy and then after that i keep braiding my friends' hair until i tried to braid my own hair and it was successful till now my friends called me a master at braid lol.

And for the make-up, i had watch a lot of tutorials in youtube for a quite long time but my interest is become bigger when i'm in high school. So our school have some extracurricular, like fashion class, make up class, cooking class, animation class, programming class, automotive class, and the others so i absolutely chose the make-up class. I literally have 0 of make-up products, just the basic like loose powder, lipsticks, eyebrow pencil, eyeliner, and a small palette of eye shadows (only 3 colors). And yeah, those are my mom's and actually she barely wears it she only wear powder and lipstick and done. Because i chose this class my mom bought me some of make-up products which make me REALLY happy though it's not the branded one and really cheap but whatever i'm so happy. And these few months i sometimes do my make up in home especially my eye make-up because who doesn't love it? Though it turns out bad but okay i will keep practicing because these things is so interesting and i think i would never get enough to do it. My favorite from all the make up products is eye shadow palette YAS it will always be my fav, and also i love highlighter because it's so beautiful and flawless those shimmery effect ugh and also i love blush on especially the one that had a flower shape i think it's from Milani ah it was too beautiful to exist.

And yeah, i think i'd probably stop my post here because my dad just came home and bring foods. Perhaps i won't post anything until my semester exams is done, i actually have my semester exams now but i've days off from Saturday until Monday. I'll be back after i've done with all that shit and when the holiday comes! Seriously i cannot wait for it anymore i'm really done for school i will have a small trip with my family and i just wish my exams will be done as soon as possible. Plus, i'm so sorry if i still have a lot of grammatical errors in my English here hehehe

SOoo....... ends of the story. Goodbye!















You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Omg HONAY CARAMELL I can do my own French braid too!!! We're just too perfect *sends kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayy that's one of my favorite! <3 *sends hugs and kisses too*

    ReplyDelete

Instagram